3.5v Coaxial Ophthamoscope
- Halogen HPX™ lamp provides light for true tissue color and long-lasting performance
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view versus standard ophthalmoscopes
- Detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter
- Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility
- Red-free filter may be used with any aperture
- 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters
3.5v Veterinary Pneumatic Otoscope head
Halogen HPX™ lamp provides 30% more light output, for truer tissue colour and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
Fibre optic illumination - cool light and an unobstructed view.
Rotating lens - allows magnification and can be moved aside for removing foreign objects.
Set comes with a hard carrying case and C-CELL handle