The DARAY V60 handheld pulse oximeter is used to measure animal's oxygen saturation (SpO2), and pulse rate. This device is small, light and easy to carry and use. With a large easy to read colour LCD display the V60 data can also be transferred to a computer for printing and analysis.
Features include; low battery indicator, colour display, automatic power-off function.
- Compact, light and easy to carry
- Clear, bright LED display
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries
- Data storage up to 24 hours
- Weight 136g (with batteries)
- Transfer data to PC for analysis saving or printing
- Pulse waveform display
- Pulse rate: accuracy ±2% or ±2BPM
- Battery charge indicator