The Ergonomic benefit of variable height Examination Tables in the Medical Field has long been appreciated. Similarly the lifting of large animals to a comfortable working height can lead to injuries for veterinary staff.
The Medi-Plinth Variable Height Veterinary table enables the animal to mount, or be low level lifted, on to the table. The table can then be lifted by a hydraulic foot pump (shown) or an electric actuator to a convenient working height.
- Well proven Medi-Plinth Lift System
- 260 kg (electric) 180 kg (Hydraulic) SWL
- Retractable Castors and Levelling Foot or Transportation Castors (shown)
- Tough Melamine faced SRBP surface
- Choice of working surface lengths (100 cm, 120 cm, 150 cm and 180 cm (shown).
- 60 cm standard width (for ease of wheeling through standard doors)
- Other sizes can be made to order.