- You can return all goods for exchange or receive a refund, if you do so within 28 days from the date of delivery. All items must be returned with a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN), details of how to obtain one are contained below. Please note that the goods must be returned in their original condition and with all packaging intact.
- We request that all goods are returned within 7 days of the date of your request for a Returns Authorisation Number.
- If the goods delivered are faulty or have been damaged in transit, then we will either exchange the goods free of charge, or give you a full refund including delivery costs, providing the goods are returned to us within 7 days of arranging a Returns Authorisation Number.
- Unwanted items can be returned but are subject to a charge of 15% of the total value as an administration & restocking fee. We will also charge for collections if you are not sending the unwanted item yourself.
- K-Med will not accept returns for any non-faulty items which are not in their original and re-sellable condition.
- K-Med will not accept returns for any goods after 28 days from the date of delivery.
- Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly 'How to return or exchange an item' below before returning goods.
- All exchanges are offered subject to product availability and the customer will incur any shipping costs for such exchanges.
- Exchanged items will only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received and undergone a quality control check.
- Please ensure you have read and understood thoroughly 'How to return or exchange an item' below before exchanging goods
How to return or exchange an item:
- In order to facilitate the return of your items you must contact us first, either by phone, fax or e-mail in order to inform us of your intentions and to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN). This must be done within 28 days from the date of delivery. We reserve the right to refuse returns if this procedure is not followed.
- We will advise you whether we will collect the goods or whether we expect you to send the goods back to us at your own cost.
- Please ensure that you enclose a copy of your invoice or a copy of your delivery note with the items you are returning along with a note giving the reason for the return or the exchange. Please then wrap the package safely & securely to be ready for return.
- The Return Authorisation Number should be written on the parcel, on your enclosed paperwork or on the return-shipping label.
- For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received back by K-Med.
- All items must be returned to us following these guidelines above before a refund or replacement is issued.
- Refunds to you will normally be made within 30 days of the date of cancellation notice.
We will issue a credit note and the refund will go back into your account. If you paid us via credit/debit card we will refund back to the card that was initially used in the transaction the refund applies to.
- Your refund will not be in full if you cancel your order after 7 days of receiving your goods. In the case of receiving faulty goods or cancellations within 7 days of receiving the goods you will receive a full refund (please see above explanations).
This Delivery & Returns policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
If you have any further questions on our Returns Policy, please contact us by phone, fax or e-mail.